DIFFERENTIATE THROUGH SERVICE EXCELLENCE
MAXIMIZE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND RETENTION
In today's market where products and services are increasingly commoditized, leading companies use service excellence to differentiate themselves from their competition and grow revenues and margins. By delivering services that exceed customer expectations, customers feel appreciated and valued for their business – building customer satisfaction, lifetime relationships, repeat business and service revenues.
To achieve service excellence, companies need a solution that supports complex, end-to-end service business processes, resulting in:
- Prompt and efficient customer issue resolution
- Consistent, positive multi-channel customer experience
- Maximized cross-selling and up-selling of relevant additional products and services
- Seamless access to information needed to support the customer, lowering service costs
Solutions for Differentiation Through Service Excellence
Only SAP helps streamline and differentiate service delivery through coordinated and integrated capabilities and services built on an open platform, including:
According to SAP benchmarking studies, companies designing the right service offerings, delivering the right level of service based on customer entitlements, and, where applicable, optimal management of service parts inventory have:
- Decreased service resolution time by 15% - 25%
- Enhanced cross-selling and up-selling by up to 20%
- Increased customer retention rates by 5% - 10%
- Reduced cost-to-serve by 10 - 15%
All these service solutions run on SAP NetWeaver, allowing your IT department to support customer interaction through customer-facing portals and to enhance your field service teams with mobile services.
To help you deliver excellent customer service, SAP and partner services provide education offerings that deliver up-to-date information and training across decentralized and global workforces. Quick and efficient implementation projects are simple with SAP as a trusted advisor, providing solution and technical experts throughout the engagement so that you have access to the latest tools, methodologies, and assessments.