INNOVATIONS 2010: EXCITING NEW CAPABILITIES FROM SAP
ARE YOU READY?
Customer requirements change. Business priorities shift. Opportunities come and go. Are you ready? No one knows nimble better than SAP – which is why we offer innovative solutions that address quickly shifting business requirements.
Innovations 2010 provides our customers with innovative solutions across the SAP software landscape – including new releases and enhancement packages available for SAP Business Suite applications: SAP ERP, SAP CRM, SAP SRM, SAP SCM, and SAP PLM; industry solution portfolios; platform enhancements; and SAP BusinessObjects insight applications. Significantly improved, functional support for industry-specific processes help you gain enhanced value through rapid, efficient, deployment and decreased total ownership costs across lines of business and industries. SAP can help you address these business-building strategies:
Position your company for a return to economic growth through standardisation, consolidation, transparency, and simplicity. Focus investments to conserve cash, cut costs, and improve core business processes today – with a lasting, positive impact of a leaner, more flexible enterprise. For example, Innovations 2010 can help you benefit from managing a leaner enterprise in these areas:
- Finance – Master data governance helps track and document changes to ensure compliance.
- Finance, human resources, operations, IT – A shared services framework helps you reduce costs by centralising administrative functions, distribute best practices more quickly, and reduce IT costs.
- Human resources – Streamlined compensation planning enables you to reward – and keep – top talent.
- Manufacturing – Implementation of lean manufacturing planning and execution reduces costs associated with excess inventory, labor, and poor quality.
- Marketing – Enhancements to disbursement of marketing funds help you gain a better hold on marketing spend.
- Procurement – Services procurement enhancements help you effectively manage and reduce the overall costs of third-party services.
- Product development – Guided transitions of engineering product structures to manufacturing production processes help reduce ramp-up time and change cycles for faster time to profit.
- Supply chain – Planning of third-party orders includes taking into account forecasts, transportation time, and finite capacities at the supplier.
Gain Flexibility Without Disruption
As you embrace the rapidly changing business environment, it is critical that you also maintain the integrity of your mission-critical processes. You can't afford to have your operations disrupted – you must choose proven innovative solutions. SAP helps you take on that risk by providing flexibility you can use to leverage innovative solutions that will work in the focused ways you need – while ensuring continuity of business processes across your enterprise.