Features & Functions of SAP ERP Operations
Sales and Services
With SAP ERP Operations, you can achieve perfect order management with the highest levels of customer satisfaction. You can reduce operational costs by simplifying and automating the entire order-to-cash cycle, increase sales by encouraging the use of profitable sales and interaction channels, and ensure high customer satisfaction by delivering accurate, on-time information to customers.
SAP ERP Operations delivers features and functions to help you support the following business activities:
- Sales order management
- Manage the complete sales order management process, including handling inquiries, quotations, order generation and processing, as well as contract and billing-cycle management.
- Use the e-commerce platform in SAP ERP Operations to help you rapidly turn the Internet into a profitable sales and interaction channel.
- Develop effective incentive programs, including sales and brokerage commissions, profit sharing, and bonuses.
- Aftermarket sales and service
- Address the basic requirements for customer support, such as the management of installations, service contracts, warranties, service requests, and orders.
- Manage all aspects of service-order processing within the service organization, from responding to the customer's initial inquiry to confirmation and billing.
- Professional-service delivery
- Manage all aspects of service delivery, including tracking activities, recording time spent on services, and analyzing profitability.