Features & Functions of SAP ERP HCM
Workforce Process Management
The features and functions of SAP ERP HCM that help you support workforce process management include:
- Employee administration
- Automate all basic processes related to personnel and employee information management.
- Use a centralized database that enables employees and management to access up-to-date, consistent information that supports HR- and business-related decisions.
- Organizational management
- Manage and disseminate organizational structure and policy information.
- Global employee management
- Support all processes involved in international employee relocation, from the planning and preparation of global assignments to personnel administration and payroll for global employees.
- Benefits management
- Support diverse plan definitions.
- Tailor benefit offers to individual employees.
- Time and attendance
- Facilitate effective time-management strategies.
- Provide convenient tracking, monitoring, record keeping, and evaluation of time data.
- Payroll and legal reporting
- Handle complex payroll processes.
- Support current legal regulations in 49 countries worldwide, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements for reporting purposes.
- Address considerations such as national currency, multiple languages, collective agreements, and reporting.
- HCM processes and forms
- Automate paper-intensive and time-consuming employee-related processes, such as hiring, termination, organizational reassignment, and maternity leave.
- Accelerate data entry with Adobe interactive forms.
- Handle routine workforce processes quickly with flexible workflow templates.
- Define processes through flexible support of business roles, such as affected employee, affected managers, and HR professionals.