Features & Functions of SAP ERP Financials
Treasury applications from SAP, components of SAP ERP Financials, comprise a comprehensive suite of cash, liquidity, and financial risk management solutions. These applications provide the ability to conduct sophisticated risk scenario modeling – and execute strategies to mitigate the risks inherent in multinational operations and volatile financial markets.
Treasury applications from SAP also provide comprehensive cash and liquidly management capabilities – including cash forecasting, global cash management, and connectivity with banks via secure electronic payment networks. So you can obtain complete insight into global cash balances, real-time bank statement reconciliations, and straight-through payments processing.
These applications enable more precise cash forecasting, liquidity management, and greater control over financial risk – resulting in reduced operating costs, risk, and banking fees. Complete integration with SAP ERP ensures the most accurate and up-to-date reporting and regulatory compliance.
Treasury applications from SAP provide the following:
- Cash and liquidity management
- Helps you monitor and manage operational cash flow
- Generates accurate cash flow forecasts and plans
- In-house cash management
- Enables centralized control of in-house banking, cash management, and payments
- Reduces costs of interunit payments, transfers, and bank fees
- Treasury and risk management
- Models risk scenarios and executes mitigation strategies
- Reduces your organization's financial risk levels and ensures regulatory compliance
- Bank communication management
- Streamlines and optimizes your corporate-to-bank communications
- Provides straight-through processing, improved payment control, and lower processing costs
- Integration package for SWIFT
- Enables direct connection to SWIFTnet, the secure bank payments network
- Reduces complexity by providing a single point of connectivity to multiple banks