Features & Functions of SAP ERP Financials
SAP ERP Financials provides software with comprehensive functionality to help you reduce the overall cost of managing internal controls, ensure adherence to financial reporting standards, and achieve compliance with corporate governance laws.
You can use SAP ERP Financials to support corporate governance projects for the following business activities:
- Management of internal controls (MIC)
- Certify the accuracy of quarterly and annual financial statements and disclosures.
- Design, establish, and maintain disclosure controls and procedures.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of those controls and procedures.
- Indicate any significant changes, including any deficiencies and material weaknesses that have occurred since the most recent evaluation.
- Management of the audit information system (AIS)
- Comply with corporate governance requirements, such as sections 302 and 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act using an auditor's toolbox in the solution.
- Use the comprehensive functionality for system and business audits.
- Drill through audit trails to the document level for exception analysis.
- Test your financial system security controls.
- Improve auditing using structure-control reports.
- Support of whistle blower complaints
- Use whistle-blower functions that support section 301 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Enable your stakeholders to send and analyze anonymous complaints.
- Management of capital and risk
- Evaluate the capital-adequacy frameworks used to analyze risk levels.
- Create a reporting framework and analytical workbench that operate with central bank data.
- Support of general-ledger tasks, fast-close initiatives, and compliance
- Improvement of corporate governance
- Access the broader analytical capabilities of SAP ERP.
- Use the extensive support for strategic enterprise management.