Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software from SAP
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS: LEVERAGING SERVICE SOFTWARE TO REDUCE COSTS
SAP CRM reduces your service costs while enhancing customer satisfaction by increasing efficiency and delivering consistent high-quality service.
The application supports the following key business processes:
- Sales and marketing for service
- Develop and execute targeted, installed-base marketing campaigns.
- Generate and process service contract quotations, and service orders.
- Conduct solution-based selling.
- Service contract management
- Manage service contracts, automatically verify entitlement, manage service-level agreements, and alert agents when a customer's contract is about to expire.
- Support a variety of service contracts, including standard parts and labor contracts and usage-based contracts.
- Customer service and support
- Access information on service histories, contracts and service entitlements, service levels, installed base, and warranties through an easy-to-use interaction center screen.
- Return and depot repair
- Automate the entire return and depot repair process, including creating the return materials authorization (RMA), billing and shipping repaired products to customers, and issuing and tracking loaner units as necessary.
- Field service management
- Organize, plan, and dispatch service resources to meet service demands using Gantt charts, geo-maps, or a powerful optimization engine.
- Execute and confirm service orders as well as manage van-stock spare parts with mobile devices.
- Warranty and claim management
- Manage the entire warranty and claims process, from return merchandise authorization (RMA) to receipt and inspection.
- Coordinate with third-party logistics providers to ensure timely customer credits and avoid unnecessary goodwill allowances.
- Installation and maintenance
- Track customers' installed base of products and their configuration with graphical hierarchical representation.
- Predict impact of new product installation for fast and accurate service.
- Minimize downtime with planned maintenance service.
- Parts logistics and finance
- Manage parts inventory and parts procurement with native integration to SAP ERP logistics capabilities.
- Streamline invoicing, revenue recognition, and cost allocation with native integration to SAP ERP financial capabilities.
- Service analytics
- Identify problems and trends, and take corrective action if needed.
- Gain additional insights by leveraging solutions from SAP BusinessObjects.
- Provide a secure, personalized portal for customer support and service over the Web.
- Enable customers to troubleshoot their product issues, create service requests, register products and warranties, and track orders.
- Channel service
- Manage and assign external resources to customer services orders.
- Enable third-party technicians to receive, execute, and confirm service orders.
- IT service management
- Streamline IT helpdesk operations with ITIL-compliant solution for incident, problems, request for change, and so on.
- Provide transparency and increase customer satisfaction with service-level management, knowledge articles, and analytics.
- Ensure alignment between IT operations and business priorities through native integration between SAP CRM and SAP ERP.
In addition, SAP solutions and applications support a wide range of business processes related to customer relationship management, including category management, multichannel retailing, price management, price optimization, and sales order management.