Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software from SAP
Features & Functions of Your CRM System: Marketing Software
"Campaign management with SAP CRM is very quick and easy to use. This reduces our dependence on the IS department and enables business users themselves to develop and execute marketing campaigns."
Group Marketing Manager
Sony Style, Canada
SAP CRM provides a central marketing platform that enables organizations to analyze, plan, develop, and execute all marketing activities through all customer interaction points. This integrated application empowers marketers with complete business insights – enabling you to make intelligent business decisions and to drive end-to-end marketing processes.
SAP CRM supports critical marketing processes, including:
- Marketing resource and brand management
- Manage and optimize the use of marketing resources including budgets, people, time, and assets.
- Align all activities and resources around strategic marketing goals.
- Gain visibility and control into your marketing processes.
- Accurately manage the marketing budgets and costs.
- Increase brand awareness with proper usage and consistency across enterprise and third-party agencies.
- Facilitate collaboration among team members and coordinate marketing activities across the enterprise.
- Segment and list management
- Manage enterprise customer and prospect data without the need for IT support.
- Define accurate segments with a consolidated view of all relevant enterprise customer data.
- Gain insights into customer segments with data visualization features.
- Easily perform segmentation using an interactive, drag-and-drop interface.
- Campaign management
- Make relevant and personalized real-time offers through inbound marketing channels.
- Execute marketing activities through all inbound and outbound interaction channels: direct mail, e-mail,
phone, web, fax, and SMS.
- Build customer relationships with dialog marketing that builds on previous interactions to make the follow up
interactions more relevant and personalized.
- Leverage online marketing channels to plan, develop, and execute e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Loyalty management
- Create specific loyalty programs by defining customer tier levels, points management, and partner management capabilities.
- Define loyalty rewards program rules, conditions, and offers using the flexible CRM rules builder.
- Drive loyalty program membership with membership-handling capabilities; robust point management, tier management, and card-handling capabilities across multiple channels.
- Process points accruals and redemptions with the scalable loyalty-processing engine.
- Trade promotion management
- Optimize allocated trade funds to best generate sales volumes and to maximize brand awareness.
- Centrally plan and align all trade activities with the SAP Trade Promotion application.
- Accurately develop sale volume forecasts and financial accruals with downstream performance data.
- Close the loop on trade claim payments and deductions.
- Automate trade settlements and redemption processes with integration to financials, close the loop on trade
activities, and track plan and actual figures.
- Gain insight into trade promotional effectiveness at multiple planning levels: product, category, account, and
- Lead management
- Maintain a single source of all enterprise lead information.
- Automated the entire lead life-cycle process from lead generation, prioritization, distribution, and follow-up
- Extend your lead management process to partner organizations to increase conversion rates.
- Marketing analytics
- Understand the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Convert reports and data into actionable insights.
- Evaluate effectiveness of various marketing activities, channels, and tactics
- Use advanced analytical algorithms to cluster, classify, and segment customer base.
- Predict customer behaviors, anticipate their needs, and create more relevant, targeted messages.
In addition, SAP solutions and applications support a wide range of business processes related to customer relationship management, including category management, multichannel retailing, price management, price optimization, and sales order management.