Drive success across your lines of business
Get all of your lines of business working together – aligning processes, gaining efficiencies and sharing information across the organisation for better decision making. Collaborate both within and outside your business network – relying on a single platform, leading services and integrated solutions, delivered on premise, on demand and on device.
Learn more about how we can support your lines of business »
Give your customers what they want – how and when they want it – with our supply chain software. Our solutions can help synch your supplies with market demand, deliver the perfect order and control costs across your supply networks – for outstanding customer satisfaction and maximised profitability.
Plus, take advantage of heightened supply chain collaboration across functional and enterprise boundaries, so you can respond to fluctuations in demand and supply in real time, well ahead of the competition.
- Collaborate better: Streamline communications with suppliers, manufacturers and customers
- Decide better: Improve forecast and decision accuracy with greater insight into operations
- Adapt better: Stay resilient with responsive supply chain planning
- Operate better: Boost efficiencies and reduce costs with automated supply chain processes
Some challenges you share with others in your industry.
Select one below to learn more.
Learn how we can meet your supply chain management needs
Expand All »
Supply Chain for Small and Medium Enterprises
Automate your supply chain processes, optimise inventory and gain greater insight into your business with supply chain solutions for small and medium enterprises.
- Benefit from an integrated solution designed for businesses of your size and with your challenges
- Focus on your business while saving time and system costs
- Increase customer satisfaction by consistently delivering the perfect order
Compare SAP Business Management Software
Supply Chain for SME
On-Demand Supply Chain Management for SME
SAP Business ByDesign helps you build an efficient supply chain so you can respond quickly to changing markets, by managing demand and supply and collaborating with your customers and suppliers.
- Complete, fully integrated business management solution delivered on demand
- Large-scale solution functionality designed for small and midsize businesses
- Managed, monitored and maintained by SAP experts so you can focus on your business and not on IT
SAP Business ByDesign
Extended Warehouse Management
Improve warehouse efficiency, optimise operations and sharpen your competitive edge with end-to-end extended warehouse management tools.
- Gain real-time visibility and control of warehouse operations
- Benefit from advanced slotting, labour management and automation integration capabilities
- Streamline inbound and outbound warehouse processes – for a better bottom line
Customer Video: Dansk Supermarked
Solution in Detail: Extended Warehouse Management with SAP Supply Chain Management
Service Parts Management
Ensure you have the right parts in the right place at the right time – for more efficient management of your extended service parts network.
- Effectively market and sell highly profitable service parts to maximise operational efficiency
- Better manage reverse logistics and extract more value from returned parts
- Accelerate your supply chain with RFID support and advanced strategies for picking and receiving
Customer Video: Cat Logistics
Service Parts Management
Solutions for Auto-ID and Item Serialisation
Manage complex supply chains, cut costs and ensure regulatory compliance with cutting-edge auto-ID technology.
- Apply business context and real-world awareness to local, serialised data
- Leverage RFID, SMS and GPS to respond to meaningful events in real time
- Increase visibility between your sites, partners and enterprise
Solution in Detail: Solutions for Auto-ID and Item Serialisation
Solution in Detail: Event Management to Manage Your Supply Chain
Auto-ID and Item Serialisation
Achieve optimal inventory management by responding to changes in demand, supply and network alignment.
- Strike the right balance between your service levels and inventory investment
- Set and manage stock targets at a granular level more frequently
- Help customers realise savings from lower inventory and reduced working capital
Enterprise Inventory Optimisation
Information Sharing and Integration with Trading Partners
Become more agile by collaborating with your business partners in decision making and the provision of materials, goods and services.
- Share information to eliminate repetition and reduce IT costs
- Lower your compliance risks using up-to-date profiles
- Accelerate your decision making with accurate data
Supply Chain Performance Management
Measurably improve supply chain effectiveness by gaining end-to-end visibility and focusing on the metrics that impact supply chain performance.
- See the impact of supply chain decisions on total costs and operational effectiveness
- Get visibility into supplier performance and advance warnings of potential bottlenecks
- Take advantage of root-cause diagnostics that help you understand and address problems
Demo: Supply Chain Performance Management
Solution Brief: Supply Chain Performance Management
Supply Chain Performance Management
- All implementation results are for informational purposes only and the examples provided while based on actual SAP customers’ experiences do not represent commitments or guarantees by SAP and/or its partners. Actual pricing, costs and implementation results may vary, based on customer-specific requirements and needs. The only warranties for SAP products and services are those that are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services, if any. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty.
Closing this window will discard any information entered and return you back to the main page