Like other small and midsize companies, yours may recognize the benefits of the SAP Business All-in-One solution but balk at paying for everything up-front and managing it in-house. Perhaps you are unwilling – or unable – to absorb the up-front capital expenditure. Or maybe
you don’t have the in-house IT staff to manage the software and underlying IT infrastructure. Whatever your reason, SAP has a solution: the subscriptionbased hosting option for SAP Business All-in-One to minimize up-front costs and in-house IT requirements.
Power Your Business from End to End While Simplifying IT
The subscription-based hosting option – an extension of the SAP Business All-in-One rapid deployment solution – allows your organization access to an SAP Business All-in-One solution that is hosted and managed by a select SAP partner. You pay a flat monthly or quarterly subscription fee for use of SAP Business All-in-One, and you get everything from up-front hardware setup to ongoing application hosting and management.
Access World-Class Software Without the IT Hassle
Now you can take advantage of the enterprise resource management functionality of SAP Business All-in-One without the distraction of IT issues. With an experienced partner managing the software and the underlying infrastructure, your organization can focus on managing its business – instead of IT.
Reduce Up-Front Capital Expenses
By eliminating the capital outlay traditionally required to purchase a software license, you can get started with SAP Business All-in-One at a much lower up-front cost. Plus, because you can pay as you go, your software acquisition becomes an ongoing operating expense instead of a one-time capital expenditure.
Know Your Exact Costs from Day One
All costs associated with using and managing the SAP software are combined into one subscription-based monthly or quarterly payment. As a result, you’ll avoid all hidden costs and can gain better control over your operating costs and cash flow requirements.
Leverage Licensing and Deployment Flexibility
From traditional licensing to on-premise deployment to subscription-based hosting, your organization can adopt the SAP Business All-in-One solution in a flexible manner that best fits your financial needs and IT preferences.
The subscription-based hosting option – an extension of the SAP Business All-in-One rapid deployment solution – allows your organization access to an SAP Business All-in-One solution that is hosted and managed by a select SAP partner. Because you pay only a flat monthly or quarterly subscription fee, you minimize up-front costs and ongoing in-house IT requirements.
- Inability or unwillingness to absorb up-front capital expenditures for IT investments
- Restricted cash flow for software licenses and hardware acquisition
- Limited IT resources to manage software and IT infrastructure in-house
- Access to hosted SAP Business All-in-One solution – Run your business without buying new hardware and software
- Application and infrastructure management services – Leverage IT management expertise delivered by SAP partners
- Maintenance and support – Take advantage of ongoing maintenance and support from SAP partners
- Minimize up-front capital costs associated with traditional software acquisition, including those for software licensing and hardware, by using a subscription-based payment model
- Avoid the need to hire IT staff to manage and support software and the underlying IT infrastructure as a result of third-party hosting
- Achieve the flexibility to buy and deploy SAP Business All-in-One based on your own financial and IT preferences because of a variety of licensing and deployment options
Find Out More
To find out more about how you can take advantage of subscription-based hosting for SAP Business All-in-One, contact SAP's approved Subscription-based Hosting partner, SCT Services
of Route 21 Corporate Park, Milestone Place, Ground Floor Block B, Cnr Nelmapius & Boeing Roads, Irene.
Contact person :
Alan Yates at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +27-12-345 5669
Cell : +27-82-452 1924