In the professional services industry, your success often depends upon your ability to identify profitable opportunities and to increase both the quality of your services and your responsiveness to customer demands. You need clear visibility into your projects and the overall performance of your staff, so you can manage people resources and client expectations more effectively.
SAP Business One software can provide a single and real-time view of operations. It automates key project and resource management processes, supports time and expense management, and manages service contracts and customer support calls. The software provides support for:
- Management of entire customer engagement life cycle – from lead to service delivery and support
- Customer transaction history tracking
- Invoicing, project cost tracking and expense management
- An Integrated human resources system for managing staff resources and requirements
- Managing warranty and service contracts
- Administering after-sales support
- Reporting on overall business performance and key performance indicators (KPIs), including patient, procedure and service profitability
- Strengthen customer relationships and loyalty with tools that help you to respond to customer needs faster.
- Improve margins by efficiently managing customer life cycles and focusing on the most profitable leads.
- Improve financial management, including cash flow, through better visibility into projects and improved billing accuracy and timeliness.
- Recruit and retain the right talent in response to customer requirements.
Learn about the value of industry-specific, SAP partner-provided solutions built around SAP Business One – Read "Industry Solutions for SAP Business One".
Get a comprehensive list of industry-specific solutions available from SAP software solution partners – Read "Industry-Specific Solutions for SAP Business One".
Learn more about SAP Business One.
Learn how SAP's business intelligence and performance management software can bring clarity to your operations.