SAP Business All-in-One for Engineering, Construction and Operations, specialised for construction companies, is a comprehensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution based on proven industry best practices. Designed for rapid implementation at a predefined price, it delivers a fast ROI to help you increase sales and decrease costs.
The software solution supports the business processes that construction companies depend on, including:
- Design and engineering – Develop and launch quality, innovative projects faster and more cost-effectively.
- Project management – Plan and schedule projects and compare project progress to contract cost-effectively.
- Sourcing and procurement management – Determine requirements and develop spend analysis across projects for volume purchasing to established contracts.
- Equipment and workforce management – Maximise the use and profitability of construction equipment and help ensure workforce productivity.
- Talent management – Map committed and future talent demand to talent supply.
- Quality management and compliance – Adhere to a growing number of regulations.
- Financials and controlling – Improve administrative and accounting efficiency, satisfy legal and fiscal requirements and analyse profitability.
- Improve efficiency with a solution that has the functionality to support your business processes.
- Lower total cost of ownership with a scalable and flexible solution that enables you to implement enterprise-wide changes and deploy them globally.
- Confidently grow your business with the help of proven ERP software from SAP.
- Improve time to value by leveraging tools that help you run every facet of your business quickly and smoothly.
Learn more about the SAP Business All-in-One solution.
Learn how to bring clarity to your operations with SAP's business intelligence and performance management software.