Think SAP is too big, too complex and too costly for your business? Think again. We've built the SAP Business All-in-One rapid deployment solution to get your smaller midsize company* where you want it to go – fast.
No need to start from scratch to figure out how to evaluate, acquire and implement your solution. We've done the hard work for you. We've even developed innovations with select hardware partners, such as HP, IBM and Fujitsu, so you can get a joint hardware and software solution implemented in as few as 8 to 12 weeks. To make it even more affordable, select partners offer a subscription-based hosting option.
- Speed time to value – Get consumption-ready ERP that can be extended with integrated CRM and business intelligence functionality.
- Know your costs before you start – Automatically estimate the total cost of your solution, including software, hardware and services.
- Remove complexity of purchase – Choose options for preinstalled software and optimised hardware.
- Lower your total cost of ownership – Benefit from easy-to-implement, preconfigured software.
- Adapt and scale as you grow – Get state-of-the-art applications and technology from SAP that can grow with you.
To get started, scope and price your solution with the online solution configurator.
Watch a quick introduction to the SAP Business All-in-One rapid deployment solution.
Read the SAP Business All-in-One rapid deployment solution solution brief.
Read about the subscription-based hosting option for SAP Business All-in-One.
* Approximately 10-400 employees and less than 80 users (size limits vary by country). If your requirements are larger, you can still benefit from the many accelerators this programme has to offer. Contact a partner who will configure a solution that is right for you.