SAP AFRICA CUSTOMER REFERENCE PROGRAM*
Hand in Hand with SAP
"Our involvement with the reference program has given us the opportunity to establish on-going and productive relationships with many other SAP customers.
For us, we have learnt as much from customers that we have hosted for reference visits as we trust they have learnt from us."
Group Information Manager
Are you a recognized business and technology leader in your industry? Are you a forward-thinking company that uses SAP technology in smart ways to gain competitive advantage? Would you like to promote your organization's reputation as a best-run business?
Share your experience and knowledge with others via the Customer Reference Program. The program provides you with the opportunity to establish valuable business contacts and to gain important industry information while showcasing your company as a technology leader. We are committed to providing value to our customers because we understand that your success is our success.
*Africa excludes Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Western Sahara, Mauritania. Please check the respective country pages for details on the local Customer Reference Program.
Share your Expertise and Knowledge
Throughout the entire duration of our partnership, SAP will look after your needs as a reference customer. A dedicated SAP contact will work out a program with you, tailored to the aims and requirements of your business. You decide which activities you want to engage in and how often you want to participate in them. Your company makes all the final decisions regarding reference engagements or marketing assets to be released for publication.
How other reference customers communicate their project success
Share your expertise. SAP reference customers are valued counterparts for other companies, journalists and analysts. Here a selection of your opportunities:
- Reference visits – A site visit hosted at your own facility, where a customer or prospect observes your system as it performs in day-to-day operations.
- Reference calls - At a mutually agreed on date and time, a conference call with a prospect to discuss the successes of your implementation along with questions from the prospect which have been previously submitted.
- ReferencesLive - To help alleviate the burden of multiple individual reference requests, we organize a series of reference conference calls (1:few) or group visits with our most-requested reference customers.
- SAP speaking opportunities - Speaking engagements at SAP and non-SAP industry events and conferences represent an ideal opportunity to put your company in the spotlight. SAP hosts a wide range of global, regional, and local events where you can deliver presentations, speak with your peers or meet one-on-one with industry analysts and members of the press.
- Press and analyst activities - Talking to the press or select industry analysts can be a highly effective way of getting the word out about your new or improved business capabilities.
In addition, SAP offers the opportunity to produce collateral. All fully funded by SAP and written by a professional writer – with your company possessing final release rights.
- Collateral – A printed success story, reference slide, or business transformation study about your SAP initiative, related business benefits, and the value received by participating in an interview with an SAP staff writer.
- SAP video testimonial - A video testimonial regarding your organization’s SAP initiative and related business benefits.